Natural talent



I ran into my old pal Kristen from my East Sydney College days at Tessuti just before Christmas. I haven't seen her in a few years ( we finished up there in the late 80's!!! ). It was really lovely seeing her again and to hear all about her business - Kristen Doran Designs.

See her gorgeous prints on notepads and fabric lengths here. Her 'Mollybirds' print is a particular favourite of mine.

Kristen also has a wonderful blog called Cheeky Beaks and it is here that I found this great image of the 92% Linen 8% Cotton trims (above) that she bought from our store.



Hessian/Red
Hessian/ Black
Hessian/ Navy
Hessian/ White
White/ Hessian
White/ Black

The trims are 10mm wide and are available at Chatswood and Surry Hills stores.Soon to arrive at Bondi Junction and City Wynyard.

Labels: ,