Sweet Dove Grey Jacket



Jade, from the wonderful My Art Is My Outlet, made this super sweet little jacket for her daughter out of Tessuti's 70% Wool 20% Polyamide and 10% Cashmere Coating in 'Dove Grey'. It has been finished to perfection with a cream crochet trim and bone buttons from Tessuti's button range. Via her blog, take a peek at the contrast lining and the lovely gathered cuffs..... oh so gorgeous!

Jade found this wonderful pattern in this great Japanese craft book.

You can also find a range of these sewing pattern books at Kinokuniya in the CBD - The Galleries Victoria, Level 2, 500 George St, Sydney, NSW - opp the QVB Building.

Since Jade popped in to show me some of her wonderful Japanese craft books, I've been hankering to get my hands on this stylish dress book with 26 swoon-worthy patterns inside.

Have you ever made a garment from a Japanese pattern? Please share your experiences if you have. Heaven knows, sometimes the plain English ones are a nightmare to follow so I'm curious to know the difficulty level of a pattern that comes in a foreign language.

xx

Labels: , , , , , , ,