Annie - winner of Smart Daywear/ Eveningwear category.




Annie from Longueville took out 1st prize in the Smart Daywear/Eveningwear category. She looked absolutely stunning in her wonderful cocktail dress, made in 100% silk crepe satin - the matt side was used on the dress and the satin side for the neck frill and empire waist panel and using Vogue 1030 pattern.

Annie has been a long time sewer, but took a break for a while and had recently started up again. Due to the lack of stylish clothing around for the mature market, particularly for formal occasions, says Annie.

Annie was thrilled with winning and recieving her new Bernina Bernette 92C ( worth $799 ) - emailing me today to say:

"I was so stunned when No 8 was called out as the first prize, you caught me off guard and I was sorry afterwards that I did not mention the girls in the shop at Chatswood, I would not have been so successful without their help. They are all so helpful and an absolute delight to deal with. I am so inspired to keep sewing with my fabulous new machine and this has certainly given me a lot more confidence.

Once again thankyou"








Congratulations Annie.

xxx

PS. A big thankyou to George(above) from Bernina Chatswood for donating the great prize.

Labels: