Friday, December 26, 2008

Sale now on!



The Tessuti Summer Sale starts December 27th, with huge savings across our range of fabrics.

We have up to 50% off printed and plain cottons, silks and linens and great bargains available in store on our lace and bridal fabrics.

Online Fabric Sale

We will also be offering 30% off all cottons, linens and silks that are available in our Online Fabric Shop. Simply copy and paste the discount code: "SUMMER1D10T" at checkout to receive your 30% discount on any online order from December 27 until sale ends.

Our apologies for the code it reads as summer idiot, we have only just realised it!!! It is a mix of automatically generated random letters and numbers with the word 'summer' in front. Our favourite web guy has been sick, seemingly off his guard and missed it....it's ok, we forgive you Ken.

See you in store.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. That just cracks me up (the discount code) - thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to be able to spin it and say something like "you'd be an idiot to miss out the great summer bargains in the online shop..." but in reality it's just a very unfortunate arrangement of characters.

    I nearly cried when it was pointed out to me, but i'm glad it's made at least one person laugh! :)

    Enjoy the holidays everyone!

    - Ken (the web guy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo. Ah that's funny. I was waiting for this sale. Fantastic. I would not feel like a summer idiot. Completely the opposite! Now, what to choose...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! I took advantage of your sale and ordered some fabric on Monday and to my absolute surprise it arrived today - Wednesday - only two days and to a regional area!!!

    The fabric is lovely, I certainly hadn't planned to be making a start to sewing it so soon. Thanks so much for the speedy service - it truly is beautiful fabric, it is the first time I have bought from you and I'm certain I will purchase again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2010 - Sew Tessuti Blog - Sewing Tips & Tutorials - New Fabrics, Pattern Reviews .Website Design by Jimmyweb.