Where -Tessuti Fabrics Melbourne, 141 Flinders Lane (near Russell Street). Tel: 9654 4566.
When -Thursday June 25th
Time - 6:30pm and 8:30pm
What to bring....
· A finished project
· Details of or ideas for your next project-picture, pattern, fabric ideas etc
· Your current project if you wish to work on it
· Your sewing machine if you plan to sew
· Anything else you would like to show and tell, books, mags, patterns etc.
· A gold coin donation to go towards tea, coffee and biscuits etc.
At this meet we will discuss the following....
· Upcoming topics
· Ideas for things we’d like to learn
· Our next meet
You will be able to buy fabrics on the night and will receive a 10% discount on all purchases.
If you would like to attend please email Nichola at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a spot.
Nichola will be organising a Sydney BurdaStyle Club meet in August. Stay tuned for more info about that.
Labels: Burdastyle Sewing Club, Tessuti Melbourne