Pattern Review - The Pendrell Blouse in Little Bow Black



Kylie from Canberra has made up this pretty ruffle sleeve top in our 100% cotton Little Bow Black using The Pendrell Blouse pattern.

Kylie says:

"Okay this is THE BEST thing I've stitched. Ever. I can't wait to make another - such is my love for the Pendrell!! Thanks Tasia for such a brilliant pattern. I usually hate to gather anything, but the sleeves worked beautifully"

and

"the fabric was honestly the nicest cotton I've worked with. As soon as I spotted it I knew it would be perfect for the blouse, which needed something with good drape..."

We love this! Yet another great example of perfect pattern to fabric match.


The Pendrell Blouse pattern is available for purchase from this great Canadian sewing blog - Sewaholic. Have any of you made the Pendrell Blouse pattern...we'd love to see? Drop a link or your comments below.

Thank you again Kylie for allowing us to use your images.

Labels: , ,