Pattern Review - Wiksten Tova Top + Dress Pattern





I've always had a thing for the WIKSTEN Tova Shirt/Dress, so when Jenny Gordy sold the pattern on her website, I was super fast to order it and very lucky to get my hands on a copy. They sold out pretty quickly!

This pattern is so easy to put together, including clear instructions plus photos for garment construction. There is a top or dress length option (this one is in between the two lengths). I cut the pattern in size M in our latest Japanese 100% cotton Kabegami, initially thinking I'd wear it but it runs a tad snug under the arms and across the bust for me. Gabby was super quick to claim it for herself, so I'll just have to grade the pattern up in the size L for me.

The only slight change I made was to omit the collar stand, applying bias binding to finish off at the neckline the same width as the sleeve cuff.



This style looks just as lovely in a summer weight as it does in a light weight wool or plaid for winter.

Fingers crossed Jenny prints up some more...you won't be disappointed.

Labels: , , , ,