Sewjourn-ing


Over the years, and after reading numerous blog posts about good times at Sewjourn, I finally had the opportunity to experience it for myself. Lisa and I joined a bunch of ladies - some bloggers, others not - for a three day feast that involved stitching, chatting, sharing, quilting, eating, laughing and some pattern feedback for which I am most grateful. Add to this everything else that gives you those warm and fuzzies, and all I want to do is get back there again. To sew in such a space and place, with such great company, is really a wonderful thing.


Thanks for the great time ladies! Look forward to the next time.


PS Over the weekend, there were three Lily Linen Dresses sewn up. Each one was modified in some small way, and we'll share a blog post about them soon. The pic above is a sneak peak of Lisa's sleeveless version in Como Black Out linen. Stay tuned...

Labels: ,