My Bad - Melb skill-building session (TAKE TWO)

Oops...turns out I got my dates wrong for our latest Melbourne skill-building session. It wasn't last Friday - it's actually this Friday! Details below:

This month's FREE skill-building session is all about one of my personal, frequent sewing frustrations - the sleeve. In this session, we'll demonstrate how to set in a sleeve, showing how to manipulate the ease in the sleeve fabric to give a smooth result and avoid puckering.

Topic
: Inserting sleeves
Date: Fri 3rd May
Time: 12:30 - 1:15pm (no food or drink allowed in-store so be sure to have your lunch before or after the session) Bookings are not required
Location: Tessuti Fabrics - Ground Floor, 141 Flinders Lane, Melbourne


Apologies again to those of you who turned up last week (*slaps wrist AND forehead*) and thanks for being so understanding.  And to those of you who couldn't make it last week but can come this Friday - well, I'm happy you will reap the benefits of my (momentarily, I assure you) scattered brain.

Oh, and did you see we've started Sydney sessions too?

Labels: ,