By Design (Radio National) video and interview



Last Saturday, Radio National's By Design program broadcast a recent interview where I talked about sewing and patterns. They also put together this video which accompanied the radio story and website. As part of the interview, I worked with Diane Dean who compiled this great article about the history of patterns. It also includes a section on how to work with digital pattern files and includes links to our Mandy Boat Tee and new Libby A-Line Skirt Pattern.


You can download/listen to the podcast here (my interview starts at 17.21) and hear me talk about sewing tips for beginners, as well as the increasing popularity and convenience of PDF download patterns.

Big thanks to the By Design team for allowing me to talk on and on (there was a lot edited out) about my passion!

Labels: , ,