Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Burdastyle Sewing Club at Tessuti Fabrics Melbourne
FULL FOR MAY 28TH. EMAIL NICHOLA TO BOOK A SPOT AT THE NEXT MEET.
Nichola is organising the very first Burdastyle Sewing Club at our newest store - Tessuti Fabrics Melbourne.
It's a great chance to meet other sewers, fabric lovers or Burdastyle enthusiasts.
This meeting is limited to 12 spaces, so if your interested to attend please email Nichola at email@example.com to book a spot.
Where? - 141 Flinders Lane (near Russell Street), Melbourne.
Tel: (03)9654 4566
When? - Thursday May 28th
Time? 6pm - 9pm
What to bring....
· A finished project
· Details of or ideas for your next project-picture, pattern, fabric ideas etc
· Your current project if you wish to work on it
· Your sewing machine if you plan to sew
· Anything else you would like to show and tell, books, mags, patterns etc.
· A gold coin donation to go towards tea, coffee and biscuits etc.
At this meet we will discuss the following....
· Upcoming topics
· Ideas for things we’d like to learn
· Our next meet
You will be able to buy fabrics on the night and will receive a 10% discount on all purchases.
Hope to see you there.