Pattern Review - Simplicity 3786





Georgia's done it again! Here's yet another great shirt, this time made up in Tessuti's beautiful 100% Cotton 'White Hail Spot' - in View D from Simplicity pattern 3786 . Georgia's only adjustment to this top/shirt pattern was to shorten the length by approx 8cm and omitting the centre back shirring and instead took in the side seams for more shaping almost down a full size.





What a difference it makes seeing this pattern made up....I wouldn't have looked at this pattern twice ,had I not seen Georgia's gorgeous version. I think it's probably due to the fact that I couldn't see past views A, B and C - I'm no fan of a mock wrap top! The best thing about Simplicity pattern 3786 has to be the 3 different versions of this sweet pin-tucked front blouse.





xxx

Labels: , , , , , , ,